Wholesale Terms and Conditions
1. Acknowledgement and acceptance of terms and conditions:
By activating an account and placing an order, you expressly agree that you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.
2. Account and Confidentiality:
- Wholesale pricing and terms are confidential to authorized accounts only, such information must not be communicated with any unauthorized parties. Any unauthorized disclosure will result in account suspension and/or legal action.
- Only active accounts that have been previously approved can place an order.
- The account is given for the approved trading name with the given trading address(es), ABN, and owner only. "WE" reserves the right to revoke and cancel the account should there be any changes to the account.
3. Ordering & Pricing :
- Minimum order amount is AU$300, excluding freight cost. All prices in the ordering system are the final prices, excluding GST.
- Changes to orders cannot be accommodated once the order has been placed.
- Payment must be arranged within 2 business days of the invoice being sent to you, this due date shall be stated in the invoice. Otherwise, the order will be cancelled.
- "WE" maintains an active customer base, inactive accounts might be periodically reviewed and closed without notice.
- Minimum numbers of items per products may apply as listed in the product description.
- Due to fluctuations in exchange rates or other causes, prices may be subject to change without prior notice. An updated order form with the latest pricing will be substituted, should an order be submitted using a previous order form with outdated pricing.
4. Payment :
- All payments are settled through bank transfer to the bank account detailed on your invoice, please state your invoice number as a reference in your transaction.
- 100% payment for the goods and freight must be received before dispatch
5. Pre-Order / Back Order :
- Goods that are out of stock will be put on back order for a maximum of 90 days automatically.
- Goods that are on pre-order will be delivered based on the expected delivery schedule when the order is placed. Any changes or updates will be notified by email.
- Freight cost will be charged for back orders.
- Purchaser can request not to receive back order in writing by email.
5. Freight Charge :
- Freight cost is charged separately at cost, quotation will be provided after your order is submitted via email.
- AustraliaPost or courier services are used as our freight service.
- Any additional cost incurred due to delivery issue will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Purchasers can arrange to pick up the order using their appointed courier, you will be notified by email when your order is ready for pickup.
- All orders are on a ex-work terms.
6. Receipt of Goods :
- Purchaser is responsible for inspecting all goods upon delivery. Any discrepancies must be reported within 3 business day of delivery, along with any supporting information such as photos.
- "WE" are not responsible for damages in transit.
- "WE" are not responsible for goods delivered without being signed for.
7. Faulty Goods :
- Any faulty goods received must be reported within 5 business days, along with any supporting information such as photos.
- Faulty items will be replaced or credited on the next invoice.
- "WE" are not responsible for goods damaged in transit from the purchaser to its customers, or any goods damaged through the normal wear and tear of play or accident by the end user.
8. Product Variation :
Due to the handmade nature and materials used of the Brands we represent, products may vary in their appearance. For wooden goods, the appearance of wood grain, knots, and hand painted details are considered characteristics of the goods and not faulty, and will not be entitled to the faulty goods arrangement outlined above.
7. Branding and Retail Channels :
- Resellers must state the manufacturer of the products on their website, social media, and other communications; and under no circumstances promote misleading messages about the origin of the goods, or implying the goods are manufactured by the reseller. Any misleading information, images or branding will result in account closure and/or legal action.
- Products is authorized to be sold at the approved and registered channels under your account, directly to end customers only. Under no circumstances can they be listed or sold directly or indirectly to any third parties or via any other channels, including but not limited to online discount retailers, auction websites, online product listings, without prior approval.
- Resellers are advised to follow the suggested retail price for the products in order to maintain and respect the quality nature of our brands.
8. Use of Images :
- All product images in plain white background or shared directly by "US" may be used by reseller on their website and social media.
- Any other images may be under copyright and shall not be used without prior written confirmation.
- Resellers may not list goods on their website or social media without having the goods in stock or a confirmed and paid order.
- Unauthorized or misuse of images may result in legal action.