The wooden alphabet coins at Reverie Craft with a peg underneath is designed to be fit perfectly into our Hundred Board with Wool Balls. Pair with our 1-100 Number Coins, Symbol Coins, Multiplication Coins, and Fraction Coins for even more creative ways to play and learn.
**Our Alphabet Coins also comes in Montessori colour (with red consonant and blue vowels).
Some ideas to use them to practice literacy skills :
- Place them in alphabetical order forwards and backwards for an extra challenge
- Sort vowels and consonants
- Match uppercase to lowercase letters
- Practice spelling and correcting right on the board
- Create word family lists
- Create a word search, play scrabble, play Wheel of Fortune
Follow us on Instagram to get more inspiration!
Includes 100 wooden coins (2.5cm diameter), with :
- One full set of uppercase alphabet
- One full set of lowercase alphabet
- A mix of commonly used letters
*The first photo represents this product, the others are for reference only. The Hundred Board with Wool Balls pictured is to show how to use the coins and can be purchased separately.
About the Craftsmen :
From Jennifer is a family business that creates unique and timeless handmade educational wooden toys of heirloom quality, designed to inspire and help children learn literacy, math and more in fun and creative ways.
Inspired by their five children, each original creation is practical, easy to use, and offers multiple ways for children of different age to play and learn, the excellent woodwork quality and design also adds beauty to your home. The collection of wooden treasures are must-haves for every home with little learners. Reverie Craft is thrilled to share the wonderful handmade educational wooden toys of From Jennifer with discerning parents in Australia and worldwide.