Dohar Blanket - Southside
The handmade dohar blanket at Reverie Craft is the perfect light and breathable soft blanket for your children, great for snuggling on-the-go or in the bedroom with our handmade reversible cotton quilt and bolster pillow :
- 3 layers of soft natural cotton sewn together to bring the utmost softness and breathability to your baby’s blanket collection
- Handmade block-printed center layer with natural delicate cotton voile on both sides
- Versatile; Convenient size and lightweight fabric make cuddle time lots of fun at home or on the go!
- Comes in a gift-ready handmade muslin pouch
- Size: L 47” x W 37” (L 119.4cm / W 94cm)
- Machine wash cold in delicate cycle; Hang dry or tumble dry on low
Inspired by the serene beaches of Hong Kong, the classic yet playful design recreates the geometric shapes and traditional Ikat patterns. The stark contrasts between the blue and white combined with gentle chevron prints makes for a delightful addition to any nursery.
Every piece is hand-crafted in India, variations in color and design are considered characteristic of the creation, making each piece simply unique.
About the Craftsmen :
Malabar Baby creates the softest, luxurious and comfortable snuggles for your baby that are chic and stylish. The beautiful range of baby essentials including handmade cotton bedding, GOTS-certified organic swaddle and blanket, hooded towel, play mat are made with the most natural and breathable materials and designed to accompany your little ones for years.
The exquisite patterns of the handmade bedding collection is made with the ancient block-print technique that requires exceptional craftsmanship and attention to detail, making each piece a unique work of art.
Reverie Craft is thrilled to be the sole stockist of Malabar Baby in Australia, sharing this wonderful brand with discerning parents.