Mader Spinning Top Learning Set - Rainbow
The Mader Rainbow Spinning Top Learning Set with 5 spinning tops of various difficulty levels is a great set for the whole family to enjoy, and to grow with children as their spinning skills advance. This set includes :
- 2 x Rallye (3.6cm diameter x 4.3cm H ; Level 1 of 6 - easy)
- 1 x Turn Top (3.2cm diameter x 4.2cm H ; Level 3 of 6 - medium)
- 1 x Thunderbolt (2.8cm diameter x 9cm H ; Level 6 of 6 - difficult)
- 1 x Miniature (1cm diameter x 2.5cm H)
These hand-turned spinning top with beautiful hand-painted rainbow colour stripe is a tactile toy with smooth finish, it is great for children to practicing their fine-motor skills and mesmerizing to watch them spin.
Are you up for a challenge? Here are the eight steps to become a Spinning Top "Top Champion":
1. Spin a Rallye top
2. Spin a Rallye top with your other hand
3. Spin both Rallyes with both hands at the same time
4. Hold the Rallye upside down, snap it and let it and let it spin on its stem
5. Spin the Miniature top and then spin it upside down
6. Spin the Turn-over top so that it flips over
7. Spin the Turn-over top on its stem
8. If you can spin the Thunderbolt you are a "Top Champion".
Materials : Maple wood, painted with natural colour stain
Age : 3+
- 100% handmade in Austria with a single piece of sustainably sourced native wood.