The wooden multiplication coins at Reverie Craft with a peg underneath is designed to be fit perfectly into our Hundred Board with Wool Balls. Pair with our 1-100 Number Coins, Alphabet Coins, and Fraction Coins for even more creative ways to play and learn.
Some ideas to use them to practice number and math skills :
• Each row shows the number as it skip counts up until a multiple of ten
• Create the multiplication chart, then use it for practicing multiplication and division: What is 3 times 5? Place one finger on the 3 at the top of the chart and 5 at the side. Then follow the row/column towards the middle of the board until your fingers meet and that's the answer!
• Reverse for division by starting with the larger number. What is 63 divided by 7? In the 7 column, find the coin for 63 and which row is it on? That's your answer to 63 divided by 7!
• Remove certain numbers from the board and ask your child what's missing? Then they replace the coins to finish the board
• Use a row of color all on its own on the board along with wood or wool balls to show the multiples of each number
Follow us on Instagram to get more inspiration!
- 100 wooden coins (2.5cm diameter)
About the Craftsmen :
From Jennifer is a family business that creates unique and timeless handmade educational wooden toys of heirloom quality, designed to inspire and help children learn literacy, math and more in fun and creative ways.
Inspired by their five children, each original creation is practical, easy to use, and offers multiple ways for children of different age to play and learn, the excellent woodwork quality and design also adds beauty to your home. The collection of wooden treasures are must-haves for every home with little learners. Reverie Craft is thrilled to share the wonderful handmade educational wooden toys of From Jennifer with discerning parents in Australia and worldwide.